INTERCOM is a modern Italian company that has been operating since 1981 in the market of standardized moulds and dies manufacturing “IN DIE TAPPING UNITS” die-sinking machines.
The INTERCOM “IN DIE TAPPING UNITS” die tapping machines, available in mechanical and electronic versions, are offered:
- Cost reduction for blanks and threaded parts.
- Elimination of costly secondary operations.
- Small investment for high returns.
- The tap has a higher breaking strength instead of the cut thread.
- Tap life between 50,000 and 300,000 strokes (according to thread dimension and material type).
- It can work at 200 strokes / min according to the dimension of the thread and the type of material.